All students should download, complete, and return the following required health forms by July 3, 2021:
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire (PDF)
- Immunization Record (PDF) (To avoid registration holds, and charges for immunizations at Clark, you should get any needed immunizations with medical practitioners in your home state or country.)
- Meningitis Info Waiver (PDF)
- Clark University Health Services Physical Examination Form (PDF) (Health Services will accept physical examinations completed within the past two years.)
- Consent to Treat Minor (PDF)
A few more points:
- Keep copies of all your forms for your records.
- You will be notified via your Clark email about the status of your health forms. You are responsible for checking your Clark email regarding your forms compliance.
- Please do not call Health Services if you have not returned your forms by the deadline.
Mail your completed forms to:
Director of Health Services
950 Main St.
Worcester MA 01610-1477