Student Support Services
- The Center for Counseling and Personal Growth (CPG) will continue to offer telehealth appointments for registered Clark students who live in Massachusetts. Appointments may be made for Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., by calling 508-793-7678.
- All students, no matter where they are located, may access CPG After Hours on weekends and between 5 p.m. and 8 a.m. EST. Call 508-793-7678; select option 2.
- If you are experiencing a mental health emergency during our non-business hours, please contact 911 or University Police (x7575) or go to your local emergency room.
Check out these resources:
- Clark University Police: Extension 7575 on campus or 508-793-7575 off campus
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center Emergency Mental Health (EMH) Services: 508-344-3562
- Community Healthlink Mental Health Emergency Hotline: 1-866-549-2142
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- National Hopeline Network: 1-800-SUICIDE
- Samaritans: 1-877-870-4673
- Pathways for Change 24-hour hotline (sexual assault): 1-800-870-5905
- Crisis Text Line: Text “GO” to 741-741