Graduate School of Management
Questions and Answers: Housing
- What are the housing options for graduate students at Clark?
- Our students live either in on-campus housing or off-campus apartments which are located within walking distance from Clark. Housing in Worcester is plentiful and very affordable. The Admissions and Student Services offices provide guidance to newly admitted students on housing in the Worcester area.
- Is on-campus housing available?
- On-campus housing is available to graduate students. The Admissions and Student Services offices will make newly admitted students aware of on-campus housing availability and application process. The Office of Residential Life and Housing has information.
- What kind of off-campus housing is available?
- A lot of students rent apartments in complexes or houses at very reasonable prices, and live within a short walking distance to Clark. A housing coordinator will be available to help newly admitted students identify appropriate accommodations. View a brief listing of off-campus housing.