- This event has ended.
The Graduate Student Multidisciplinary Conference is an opportunity for master’s and doctoral students to present their research work and enhance their presentation skills before presenting at national and international conferences.
We encourage researchers to showcase their projects at 19th Annual Multidisciplinary Conference(AMDC) organized by Clark University’s Graduate Student Council.
To support and promote research culture among students, the Graduate Student Council will cover up to $25 to cover the cost of printing for students planning to display their posters.
Abstract Submission deadline: April 4, 2023
Acceptance letter for participation: April 8, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: April 10, 2023
Conference: April 19, 2023
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am Opening note
- 10:15 am – 10:30 am Keynote speech
- 10:30 am – 11:50 am Oral presentation session I
- 11:50 am – 12:30 pm Lunch break & Networking
- 12:35 pm – 01:35 pm Oral presentation session II
- 01:35 pm – 03:00 pm Poster presentation
- 03:00 pm – 03:15 pm Coffee break
- 03:15 pm – 04:00 pm Poster presentation
1. Sohum Kapadia
Title of the Paper: Dynamics of Lumbriculus variegatus in a square chamber.
2. Shasha Yu
Title of the Paper: Multi-Label Classification of Ocular Diseases using Transfer Learning and Multi-Task Learning Techniques
3. Si Wang
Title of the paper: Chicken Blood Moms – Modern Chinese Mother’s Goal and Practices
4. Adam Liebell-McLean
Title of the paper: “A Consensus was Reached…”: Complexity, Harmony, and Disagreement in the Durham and Chapel Hill Chapters of the League of Women Voters, 1947-1965″)
5. Vijay Yadav
Title of the paper: Hotel Review Sentiment Analysis Using Machine Learning techniques
6. Zhaoyi Chen
Title of the paper: Voice Recognition Technology for Identifying Similarities in Users’ Voices
7. Varshitha Manjunath
Title of the paper: Implementing Artificial Intelligence in Super Mario Game
8. Ly Kha Ngo
Title of the paper: Case Study – The Suggestions on Marketing Strategy for Boutique Hotels after the Pandemic
9. Kartik Khanna
Title of the paper: Market Basket Optimization
10. Zoe Plumb
Title of the paper: Disturbance Regimes and Management Strategies of Mountain Ash Forest Ecosystems in Victoria, Australia; A Literature Review
11. Snigdha Munuru
Title of the paper: Big data analytics in solving real-world problems and improving performance
12. Oluwole Ajayi
Title of paper: Gender equality; the pathway to food systems security, economic sustainability; and ecological preservation; women owned farms as case study
13. Eleanor Verhagen
Title of paper: Drosophila melanogaster Transcription Factor Binding Affinity Predictions
14. Gisselle Vila Benites
Title of paper: Performing traceability: unpacking the artisanal and small-scale gold mining (ASGM) trade circuit in Peru) 15. V. Varun Chowdary
Title of paper: Machine Learning In Fetal Cardiology
Registration Fee for AMDC: Free
Student Paper/Research Paper: Free
Fields and Departments
We welcome research papers covering the following fields and departments:
- Fine arts
- School of Professional Studies
- School of Management
- International Development, Community, and Environment
You may submit your materials (abstract and/or research paper) via one of two ways:
- Submit abstracts and research papers via our online form
- Or submit abstracts and research papers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following guidelines:
- Submit the title and abstract of your paper with the subject line of “Conference Paper.”
- If you have co-author(s), include their information.
- Submit your resume with a short introduction.
- Share your presentation preference — in person or virtual.
Those who are interested in attending please Register Here