Clark is home to an exceptionally diverse community of students, representing more than 80 countries around the world.
Academic Excellence. Global Reach. Career Advantage.
Students from around the world choose Clark University for our globally ranked and recognized graduate programs that deliver the knowledge, skills, and confidence to succeed.
Since our founding in 1887, Clark has built a reputation for rigorous academics, hands-on learning, and research that addresses the social and scientific challenges facing the world today.
Why Choose Clark University for Graduate Study?
- Clark’s traditional New England campus is a beautiful place to live and study
- Our programs are highly ranked by global ranking organizations
- Small class sizes allow you to connect one-on-one with world-renowned faculty practitioners who are experts in their fields
- Personalized career services, and assistance with professional development, employment, and internships
- A wide range of STEM degree programs that deliver practical skills and career opportunities
- Support for international students, and a welcoming campus environment that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Generous tuition scholarships – no application necessary