- This event has ended.
The 6th Clark New Play Festival continues with a short play anthology by Luke Pound ’22. Based upon each of Aristotle’s six elements of theatre, “Elements” examines the conventions of theatrical writing and performance by showcasing the extremities of these principles of playwriting.
Subsequent New Play Festival productions are listed below. All performances begin at 7:30 p.m. Admission is $5 or free with college ID.
- Written by Riley Sternhagen; directed by Toni Armstrong
- Performance dates: Nov. 8–10
In the Dark
- Written by Lyndsey deManbey; directed by Lyndsey Hawkes
- Performance dates: Nov. 12–14
- Written by Zoe DiPinto; Directed by Samson Martin
- Performance dates: Nov. 15–17