- This event has ended.
The Career Connections Center (CCC) and School of Management invites students to participate in the Career Exploration Weeks: Business, Marketing, Finance, and Consulting from Monday, Oct. 18, through Friday, Oct. 29.
Open to all graduate and undergraduate students, this 2-week virtual event offers a variety of webinars, workshops, and panels to help you explore career paths in marketing and communications, finance, human resources, consulting, and more!
WHO WILL I MEET WITH AT BUSINESS WEEKS?
Meet alumni and industry professionals, and learn from peers who have landed internships in business roles. Sessions include:
- Clarkies in Consulting: Alumni Panel (featuring alumni from Booz Allen Hamilton & Accenture)
- Demystifying Careers in Marketing with Erika Labbe, director of brand and marketing communications at Game Taco
- Careers in Human Resources with Maria Gabriela Campos ’13, MBA ’14, people consultant at Google
- Careers in Digital Marketing, Media and Communications with Brigitte King ’91, global chief digital officer at Colgate-Palmolive
- Corporate Finance Careers with Jay Lee ’14, MSF ’15, senior financial analyst at SharkNinja
- Careers in Product Marketing with Ruby Dinh ’10, MBA ’11, product marketing manager at Amazon Business
And more! Check the event page on Handshake for updates.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR BUSINESS WEEKS?
Register on Handshake for the full Business Weeks schedule, including workshop descriptions, speaker bios, and all Zoom links. Pick and choose as many sessions as you’d like to join!
We encourage you to register separately for individual sessions. All events are posted on Handshake.
Questions? Please email Angela Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.