Join the Clark University community as we celebrate LGBTQ+ History Month to honor the history and richness of the trans and queer experience.
Our events include:
- Queer Comedy Presents: Robin Tran: Friday, Oct. 7, in Razzo Hall, Traina Center for the Arts; registration required
- Coming Out Stories: Wednesday, Oct. 12, in Tilton Hall, University Center
- Between the Lines: A Conversation with Professor Rox Samer: Virtual Event on Wednesday, Oct. 19
- Queer Comedy Presents: Kirsten Leng : Thursday, Oct. 20, in Higgins Lounge, Dana Commons
- Queer Flicks and Discussion: Thursday, Oct. 20, in Jefferson 320
- Community Engagement and Volunteering Speaker Series: Queer History in Worcester, Thursday, Oct. 27, Fireside Lounge, Dana Commons
- LGBTQ+ History Month Closing: Tye-Dye Blast: Monday, Oct. 31, in Tilton Hall
Events are presented by the Office for Identity, Student Engagement, and Access (ISEA), Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI), PRISM student organization, along with the Robert H. Goddard Library, the Office of Community Engagement and Volunteering, Higgins School of Humanities, and academic departments and programs in English, Screen Studies, Media Culture and the Arts, and Women’s and Gender Studies.