Whether your classes are in person, online, or both, Clark is dedicated to supporting your success as a student. Take advantage of the campus resources that will help you learn, grow, and achieve.
Clark has the resources you need to succeed
Get Technical Support
Are you having trouble with passwords, wireless network access, software, or your device? This sounds like a technical problem. The ITS Help Desk is here to assist you.
Need help with Excel Formulas right away? Data Visualization? Decision-making?
Having trouble with a tricky subject? Need some help?
Reach out to your TA or Peer Mentor.
- The Office of Academic Support provides undergraduates with a range of services including tutoring and peer success advising.
- The School of Professional Studies provides dedicated Peer Advisers.
What if I miss a class or need notes?
- Check the syllabus for your course (it’s probably on Moodle)
- Ask a fellow student in the class (you can share notes or study together)
- Contact your TA, adviser, or instructor — their contact info will be in the syllabus
Where can I get help with my writing?
Our Writing Center staff will review your draft, check your formatting, citations, and grammar, offer tips on tone and voice, and help you polish your final submission.
Looking for resources?
Clark’s library’s provide access to more than 100,000 full text ebooks, 66,000 streaming videos, and 1 million-plus journal and news articles, all accessible from anywhere using the Goddard Library Discovery system.
Are you falling behind?
We can help you pull ahead.