Every day, alumni and friends like you reinvest in Clark University and share your passion for challenging convention and changing our world. We thank you for your partnership.
Our Alumni Council, led by President Dr. Hope K. Aryeetey ’98, continues to develop ways for you to remain engaged with, and be inspired by, Clark.
We hope you will take advantage of the many ways you can support current students, reconnect with fellow alumni and make the global Clark community one of which we can all be proud.
The purpose of the Council is:
- to promote the general welfare of Clark University by an advised and informed alumni body
- to foster a close association among its alumni, former students, current students, faculty, trustees, friends and administrators
- to provide a forum for the expression of alumni sentiment and the formulation and exchange of ideas and programs to be put forth in the name of the alumni
- to serve as the medium of communication between the University and alumni collectively
- to promote alumni participation and communication with the University’s constituencies
- to play an active role in the fund-raising activities of Clark University
Alumni Council updates are presented each year on the Saturday during Reunion Weekend. All alumni are invited to attend.
The Clark University Alumni Council Executive Board comprises passionate Clark representatives who serve three-year terms. Their ultimate goal is to partner with you to help all Clark alumni forge a lifelong connection with our University.
As the primary executive body of the Alumni Council, the Executive Board makes recommendations and works closely with the Office of Alumni and Friends Engagement related to alumni affairs and engagement matters for Clark University.
Dr. Hope K. Aryeetey ’09
Mary Owens ’86,
Ingrid Busson-Hall ’96,
Sasha Abby VanDerzee ’00
Garrett Abrahamson ’07, MBA ’08
Noor Almaslamani ’21
Katherine Bogen ’15
Robin Cohen ’06, MPA ’07
Corinne Coryat ’21
Genna Farley Fleming ’09, MBA ’10
Larry Fechter ’67
Tom Hicks ’93
Jason Levin ’96, MBA ’97
Carol Loeb Meyers ’88
Anne McKinnon ’83
Nichole Mercier ’98, MA ’00
Brenda Parades-Arce ’19
Wendy Pomerantz ’92
Michelle Powers ’05
Deborah Roth ’82
Sid Sharma MBA ‘10
Emily Zoback Silverman ’08, MPA ’09
Robert Tobin, Faculty Representative