Your student isn’t the only one who has joined the Clark community. This is a special time for your entire family, and we want you to stay involved and informed during their time with us. We hope you will be able to learn more about Clark University, visit campus when you can, and discover the difference a Clark education can make.
Parents and Families
Welcome to the Clark family!
At Clark, our students:
- Receive a first-class liberal arts education while gaining access to all different kinds of research opportunities
- Have the opportunity to take advantage of our fifth-year, tuition-free accelerated bachelor’s and master’s degree program
- Gain essential world and work experience
- Learn from a faculty of distinguished academics and researchers
Like you, we see higher education as an investment — you invest in us and we invest in you. Clark University graduates work for great organizations and attend some of the best graduate schools in the world. We’re incredibly proud that we’re preparing them for long, productive careers and lives of real consequence. Learn more about the return on a Clark education.
Key Dates for the Fall Semester:
- Orientation: To be determined
- First day of Class: August 24
- Fall break: October 12-13
- Fall Family Weekend: To be determined
- Thanksgiving break: November 25-27
- Last day of fall semester classes: December 7
- Final Exams: December 10-15 (December 16 is an exam make-up day)
Financing a college education is no small task, but we are here to help. Please feel free to reach out to the Office of Financial Assistance as you plan and prepare for the years ahead.
This handbook will help you familiarize yourself with Clark and the resources available to your student.