Housed in the Shaich Family Alumni and Student Engagement Center, the LEEP Center delivers a range of helpful services for undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni and families, academic and University offices, and community and institutional partners and employers.
- We support students in their personal and professional development by facilitating meaningful exploration, intentional engagement, thoughtful preparation, integrative learning, and insightful reflection.
- We offer holistic advising, a range of preprofessional and civic opportunities, and a variety of resources and services designed to foster capacities of effective practice that prepare students for life after Clark.
- We collaborate with academic and University offices, employers, community and institutional partners, alumni, and families to connect students with life-changing opportunities and prepare them to become informed contributors to society.
To connect students with, and prepare them for, transformative experiences that can be leveraged for future opportunities.
- Student-centered. The best interests in promoting the personal and professional development of our students is at the heart of all of our decision-making, offerings, and advising.
- Collaboration. We strongly promote collaboration within the LEEP Center and beyond, recognizing that we are but one set of linkages that form a student's network of support.
- Creativity and innovation. A purpose-driven organization, we embrace change, creativity, and new ideas as we endeavor to support our students in their development.
- Professionalism. We exemplify and model professional behavior in all that we do, including our interactions with students, staff, and faculty, in our communications, and in our demeanor.
- Respect and thoughtfulness. We proceed by upholding the dignity of each person and by embracing a culture of learning.
- Effective leadership. We strive to be leaders within and beyond the LEEP Center, engaging others in the work we do and serving as role models to students and staff alike.