Early Orientation provides you with a solid overview of Clark's disability services. Benefits include:
- meeting and getting to know your Week One peer adviser;
- meeting other students attending programs that begin early;
- having some additional time to transition and find your way around campus;
- and forming friendships with your peers as a result of attending a small preorientation program.
In order to attend our Early Orientation you will need to:
- submit disability documentation to the Coordinator of Disability Services and self-identify to attend Early Orientation by June 1.
- schedule a summer meeting or telephone conference between June 24 and July 12 to discuss your documentation, academic accommodations and course selection.
- and RSVP to the Coordinator of Disability Services regarding Early Orientation by July 12.
Early Orientation (Tentative Schedule)
Date: August 21, 2013
|9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||New Student check-in|
|12:00 p.m.||Welcome lunch for students and their families|
|1:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Panel with questions and answers|
|3:00 p.m.||Places to know at Clark|
|3:15 to 4:30 p.m.||Parent Program
|4:30 p.m.||Family farewells
Dinner and evening activities
For more information contact:
Associate Director of Academic Advising
Coordinator of Disability Services
Office of Disability Services
Phone: (508) 793-7468 X 4368
Fax: (508) 421-3700