U.S. Transfer: Articulation Agreements
Clark values the diversity, new perspectives and experience that transfer students bring to the Clark community. We also recognize transferring, particularly between two-year and four-year programs, can be a complex and challenging process.
To facilitate and streamline this process, Clark has created articulation agreements with certain programs in our area. These agreements offer pre-established guidelines that make transferring course credit between two-year liberal arts programs and Clark’s own four-year B.A. program a more straightforward and clear process. They also strengthen our already-strong relationships with the many excellent colleges in our area, and enhance the number and quality of learning options available to students who aspire to achievement of a bachelor of arts degree.
Clark currently has articluation agreements with Quinsigamond Community College, Berkshire Community College and Dean College. Students wishing to transfer under these agreements must:
- Earn an associate’s degree in liberal studies
- Attain and graduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have taken all of their classes from the approved course listing (links below)
- Complete a transfer application to Clark by the appropriate deadline (May 15 for the fall semester and November 1 for the spring semester)
The articulation agreements state that students who meet these and all other Clark admissions criteria will have a general guarantee of admission. The application fee will be waived for program participants.
Approved Courses (by college):
- Quinsigamond Community College [PDF]
- Berkshire Community College [PDF]
- Dean College [PDF]
- Mount Wachusett Community College [PDF]
For specific program details, please contact the transfer coordinator at your college, or Lexi Alm, Clark University Transfer Coordinator.