U.S. Transfer: How to Apply
Each transfer candidate is individually reviewed with consideration given to both academic and personal potential. We consider the student's college record, academic references, personal statement, high school record, test scores and cocurricular activities. Emphasis is placed on the work done in college (as represented by grades and recommendations). Typically, transfer students with a college grade point average of 3.0 or higher are successful at Clark.
FALL deadline: May 1
SPRING deadline: November 1
Office of Admissions
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
1. Complete the Application
Your application to Clark includes:
- Transfer Application
- Clark Transfer Application Supplement [PDF]
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor
- College Official's/Dean's Report
- Current College Progress Report (Mid-Term Report) [PDF]
Required for students applying to transfer during their first semester of college or by request from the transfer coordinator
- Official Final High School Transcript*
- Official College Transcripts* From all institutions attended
*These items do not require a special form.
You can submit your application online OR on paper.
APPLY ONLINE We strongly encourage you to submit your application online through the Common Application website.
APPLY ON PAPER If you prefer to submit your application on paper, download a PDF of each form listed above from the Common Application site or the PDF link. Complete and mail them to the Admissions Office address at the top of this page.
(Adobe Acrobat Reader software is needed to view and download PDF forms. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader software, click here to download the latest version for free.)
Don't hesitate to contact our Admissions Office if you have further questions.
2. Send Us Your Scores
If you have decided to submit your SAT or ACT scores as part of your application, please contact the relevant organization and request that your scores be sent to us as soon as possible.
Clark University School Codes
CEEB (SAT) 003279
3. Pay the Application Fee of $60
Choose ONE method of payment:
- Pay online through the Common Application website.
- Send a check made out to “Clark University” to the Admissions Office address at the top of this page.
- Submit an official fee waiver to the Admissions Office address at the top of this page.
Thank you and good luck!