U.S. Transfer: How to Apply
Each transfer candidate is individually reviewed with consideration given to both academic and personal potential. We consider the student's college record, academic references, personal statement, high school record, test scores and cocurricular activities. Emphasis is placed on the work done in college (as represented by grades and recommendations). Typically, successful transfer applicants are earning mostly As and Bs in college-level courses while taking a strong curriculum comprised of courses at both the 100 and 200 levels or higher.
FALL deadline: May 1
SPRING deadline: November 1
Office of Admissions
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
1. Complete the Application
Your application to Clark includes:
- Common Application for transfer students
- Academic Evaluation
- College Report
- Mid-Term Report (required if presently in first full-time semester of college)
- Official Final Secondary School Transcript
- Official College Transcripts (from all institutions attended)
APPLY ONLINE Your application must be submitted online through the Common Application website.
Don't hesitate to contact our Admissions Office if you have further questions.
2. Send Us Your Scores
If you have decided to submit your SAT or ACT scores as part of your application, please contact the relevant organization and request that your scores be sent to us as soon as possible.
Clark University School Codes
CEEB (SAT) 003279
3. Pay the Application Fee of $60
Choose ONE method of payment:
- Pay online through the Common Application website.
- Submit an official fee waiver to the Admissions Office address at the top of this page.
Thank you and good luck!