U.S. Transfer: How to Apply
Each transfer candidate is individually reviewed with consideration given to both academic and personal potential. We consider the student's college record, academic references, personal statement, high school record, test scores and cocurricular activities. Emphasis is placed on the work done in college (as represented by grades and recommendations). Typically, transfer students with a college grade point average of 3.0 or higher are successful at Clark.
FALL deadline: May 1
SPRING deadline: November 1
Office of Admissions
950 Main Street
Worcester, MA 01610-1477
1. Complete the Application
Your application to Clark includes:
- Common Application for transfer students
- Clark Transfer Writing Supplement*
- Academic Evaluation*
- Registrar's Report*
- Current College Progress Report (Mid-Term Report)
- Official Final High School Transcript**
- Official College Transcripts** (from all institutions attended)
*These items are available through the Common Application.
**These items do not require a special form.
APPLY ONLINE Your application must be submitted online through the Common Application website.
Don't hesitate to contact our Admissions Office if you have further questions.
2. Send Us Your Scores
If you have decided to submit your SAT or ACT scores as part of your application, please contact the relevant organization and request that your scores be sent to us as soon as possible.
Clark University School Codes
CEEB (SAT) 003279
3. Pay the Application Fee of $60
Choose ONE method of payment:
- Pay online through the Common Application website.
- Submit an official fee waiver to the Admissions Office address at the top of this page.
Thank you and good luck!