If you began your college career in a two-year program, transferring credits to Clark is a great way to finish a four-year program and get your bachelor's degree.
Clark has articulation agreements with certain colleges in the area, which offer guidelines to make transferring course credit between their two-year liberal arts programs and Clark's four-year B.A. program a straightforward process. If you meet these and all other Clark admissions criteria, you have a general guarantee of admission.
To qualify, you must:
- Attend Quinsigamond Community College in Worcester or Mount Wachusett Community College in Gardner
- Earn an associate's degree in liberal studies and have a GPA above 3.0
- Have taken all of the classes from the approved course list (links below)
- Have taken several courses above 100-level or equivalent
- Complete a transfer application to Clark by May 15 for the fall semester or November 1 for the spring semester (application fee waived for participants)
Approved Courses (by college):
For specific program details, please contact the transfer coordinator at your college, or Clark's Transfer Coordinator Lexi Alm.