Planning Your Next Hall Council Program
It's easier than you may think!
Click here to submit a program
Have a question about programming? Contact
Directors of Programming.
The great thing about RHA is that it is IN EVERY HALL!
RHA has 8 different Hall Councils in each building. RHA is also proud to
announce a hall council for the houses.
Click on each hall name to see what each hall council is working on!
Wright Hall | Bullock Hall
| Dana Hall | Hughes Hall |
Maywood Hall | Blackstone Hall | Sanford
Hall | Johnson Hall | Dodd Hall |
Hall Council Job Descriptions
- Runs and organizes meetings
- Serves as a liaison to the RHA e-board and attends big house meetings
- Holds hall council members accountable
- Sets an example for the rest of the hall council members
- Monitors the hall council's funds
- Fills out fund request forms and reimbursement forms
- Takes notes at weekly meetings
- Emails minutes to RHA E-board Director of Administration and the rest of
the hall council members
- Comes up with programs and follows through with putting them into effect
- Brainstorms ideas for programs
- Assists everyone with their duties