How can you connect with Clark University and your fellow alumni? We offer ongoing special events throughout the year in Worcester, Boston and perhaps even a city near you.
Whether you've just graduated from Clark, or you received your degree decades ago, you can connect with other Clarkies through our special events. Remember your days on campus, reconnect with old friends and former faculty members, learn about career opportunities and make business connections.
Join fellow alumni at these special Clark events designed with you in mind:
- Clark After Dark: The fun doesn’t stop when the sun goes down. These limited events get you exclusive access to theater, museums, and restaurants – with an unconventional Clark twist.
- Clarkies Take New England: Join us for family fun as we celebrate New England in all four seasons. Past events have included apple picking, museum tours, a corn maze, and a pumpkin festival.
- Women's Leadership Lunch Series: Hear from our groundbreaking alumnae about their Clark journeys and their experiences in the workplace. Past speakers have included:
- Jill R. Kaplan '88, vice president and publisher, Crain's New York Business
- Barbara Dyer '73, president and CEO, The Hitachi Foundation
- Margaret Guzman '89, Massachusetts District Court
- Jennifer Ball '89, executive vice president of distribution marketing/partnerships, Univision Communications
- Brigitte (Griffiths) King '91, deputy general manager, Kiehl's Since 1851
- Clark In the City - Networking: Grow your professional network at these events tailored to get you the latest insight from industry thought leaders and connect you with Clark alumni of all ages.
- Faculty Series: Clarkies are lifelong learners. Stay engaged and in-the-know at these events that put you in the room with Clark’s well-known faculty.