Clark University's Return on Education (ROE)
At Clark, we believe a student's investment in education should have lifelong and wide-ranging returns. Our educational model, Liberal Education and Effective Practice (LEEP), enables students to translate their studies into remarkable careers and purposeful, accomplished lives. Of those responding, 88% of the class of 2011 had a job or were in graduate school within six months of graduation.
Clark graduates are engaged with the world and working to improve it. See how our alumni are driving innovations in their fields, following their passions and leading lives of consequence and fulfillment.
Search Undergraduate Alumni:
Search Graduate Alumni:
ALUMNI VIDEOS AND STORIES
- Guy Pistone ‘12 flexes his muscles with Fitivity »
- Dan Bowhers ‘06: Alumnus’ new film celebrates fowl play »
- Heart in Seoul: Clark grad earns important post in South Korea »
- Life lessons from man’s best friend »
- Television Production: Matthew Maguire ’06 »
YOUNG ALUMNI CAREER ADVICE
ALUMNI IN THE NEWS