Internet Reference Sources
Ready Reference Sources: Phonebooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, MLA and APA guides, currency converter, and other sources.
Law and Legal
- FindLaw: Internet Legal Resources
- Internet Law Library
- American Law Sources Online
- CourtListener -- the site has daily information regarding all precedential opinions issued by the 13 federal circuit courts and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions -- the fulltext of decisions since 1937
- Selected Historic Decisions of the Supreme Court -- from Cornell
- National Center for State Courts -- links to state and local courts
- U.S. District, Bankruptcy, and Appeals Courts
- International Law Commission -- United Nations