Internet Reference Sources
Ready Reference Sources: Phonebooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, MLA and APA guides, currency converter, and other sources.
- Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
- American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Public Education Program's physician locator and information service.
- American Hospital DirectoryProvides on-line, comparative data for most hospitals.
- Citation Matcher (PubMed) A tool which fills in the missing pieces for complete journal article citations. Handy for compiling bibliographies or when citing articles
- National Center for Health Statistics Quick access to health-related topics arranged in an A-Z listing.
- Physician Select - American Medical Association Provides information on virtually every licensed physician in the U.S. and its possessions.
- RxList -- the Internet Drug Index
- Human Protein Reference Database