The five-course post-M.B.A. certificate program in Clark’s Graduate School of Management offers advanced training to working professionals with an M.B.A. from an accredited institution who want to earn an additional important, highly practical academic credential. The certificate can be earned either full time or part time.
In a personalized, collaborative learning environment, you learn the most contemporary developments in specific sub-fields of business: accounting, finance, management, information management and business analytics, marketing, social change and sustainability. By studying current issues within a specific business discipline, you develop valuable skills needed by forward-thinking organizations worldwide.
Why Study Business Administration at Clark?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB Accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Flexible part- and full-time course options with evening, day, summer and accelerated classes.
- Collaborative learning environment where you receive personal attention from scholar-practitioner faculty.
- The opportunity to effect real change by solving actual business issues of consequence for local, national and international companies and organizations.