In the Clark Graduate School of Management master’s in finance program, you integrate an understanding of the complexities of management — such as making decisions without complete information, ethical issues — with strong finance and quantitative skills. The degree benefits you no matter where you are in your career and prepares you for positions in banking, investment management, trading, insurance and corporate finance.
You learn essential skills in a culture with a high regard for responsible leadership. We have a strong commitment to Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching. By studying legal, political, ethical and social issues along with technical finance knowledge, you gain an integrated perspective and interdisciplinary skill set that uniquely position you to impact both your organization and society.
Why Study Finance at Clark?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Tailored to students with or without a business degree.
- Expert scholar-practitioner faculty who teach all of your classes.
- Extensive use of Bloomberg and MATLAB.