The Clark Graduate School of Management dual M.B.A. and Master’s in Accounting program teaches you the advanced business management skills you need to take on complex, contemporary financial responsibilities in today’s dynamic global economy. At the same time, you learn the required knowledge and skills to sit for your CPA examination.
You gain the same in-depth understanding of accounting and global business theory as you would by earning the two degrees individually, but in substantially less time. You also learn essential business and accounting skills in a culture with a high regard for responsible leadership: We have a strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
Why study Business Administration and Finance at Clark?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB Accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- Collaborative learning environment where you receive personal attention from scholar-practitioner faculty.
- Part-time option and evening classes available in Southborough and Worcester.
- Automatically satisfies the education requirement to sit for the CPA exam in Massachusetts.