In this unique dual degree program, you will learn the knowledge and skills you need to be both a high-level business leader and a driver of social and political change. You'll earn your M.B.A. through our AACSB-accredited program in the Graduate School of Management and your master’s degree in Community Development and Planning from our International Development, Community and Environment Department. We have a strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
With this unique dual degree, you will become a scholar-practitioner who helps fill a vital niche in the business-community development landscape. The two degrees can be a very powerful combination, bringing together two strong sets of skills and sensibilities.
Why Study Business Administration and Community Development and Planning at Clark?
- Accelerated three-year schedule with rigorous academics.
- Programming, faculty and resources of both our AACSB-accredited Graduate School of Management and our renowned International Development, Community and Environment Department.
- Recognition by the Princeton Review in 2015 as one of The Best 295 Business Schools.
- The opportunity to gain experience working in economically challenged communities.
- Customized advising support as part of a small cohort of students.