The dual M.B.A. and Master of Science in Finance program in Clark’s Graduate School of Management is ideal for students who want to combine in-depth finance expertise with a broad foundation in global business theory and practice. You gain the same deep understanding of global finance and business management as you would by earning the two degrees individually, but in substantially less time.
You learn essential business and finance skills in a culture with a high regard for responsible leadership, and we have a strong commitment to Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME). By studying the legal, political, ethical, social and environmental responsibilities of business management and finance, you gain an integrated perspective and cross-sector skill set that uniquely position you to impact both your organization and society.
Why study Business Administration and Finance at Clark?
- A small learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- Dedicated Graduate School of Management career staff to partner with you during your studies and help direct your career development.
- All classes are taught by faculty, not teaching assistants.
- Accelerated M.B.A. classes over breaks and in the summer, as well as online M.B.A. course options.
- Scholar-practitioner faculty who influence policy and lead organizations.