This unique program combines traditional business management skills with a solid foundation in environmental science and policy to prepare you to become a sustainability innovator for the business sector. You earn your M.B.A. through our AACSB-accredited program in the Graduate School of Management and your STEM*-designated M.S. degree in Environmental Science & Policy from our renowned International Development, Community and Environment Department. We have a strong commitment to Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching.
The two degrees can be a very powerful combination, bringing together two strong sets of skills and sensibilities: You learn fiscal responsibility and sound management practices as well as specific approaches to solve complex environmental and societal problems.
Why Study Business Administration and Environmental Science and Policy at Clark?
- Very small program with exceptionally qualified students and strong advising support
- Capstone project that brings two foundational fields together to address a real issue
- An accelerated three-year schedule with intensive academics
- Ranked by Net Impact as No. 27 in Top 50 Schools for Environmental Sustainability
- A learning community with major indicators of excellence, including AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
- STEM approved. Students who graduate with a STEM degree may be eligible to remain in the United States for up to 36 months on Optional Practical Training (OPT).