As a Clark management major, you are exposed to all functional areas of management while gaining a broad background in the legal, political, ethical, social and environmental aspects of business.
You learn essential business skills in a culture with a high regard for forward-thinking, socially responsible management practices. We have a strong commitment to the Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME), integrating sustainability and social responsibility into our research and teaching. While studying businesses and nonprofits from this vantage point, you are welcome to combine your interest in business with your other passions — from entrepreneurship, film and political science, to art history and psychology.
Why Study Management at Clark?
- Become a part of Clark’s Graduate School of Management, which:
- Learn about management in the context of a liberal arts and research university ranked by Forbes as No. 16 on its list of America's Most Entrepreneurial Universities.
- Engage with hands-on projects that connect classroom learning with community businesses and organizations.
- Enjoy one of Clark’s most popular majors.
- Work hard and join our accelerated B.A./M.B.A. program with the fifth year tuition-free for qualifying students.