Comprehensive Guides for Study Abroad:
- Study Abroad, A Parent's Guide, William Hoffa, NAFSA, 1998. Available via Amazon.com and NAFSA: The Association of International Educators
- Study Abroad: How to Get the Most Out of Your Experience, Michele Marie-Dowell and Kelly P. Mirsky, Prentice Hall, 2002.
- Study Abroad 101, Wendy Williamson, Agapy Publishing, 2004.
- Transitions Abroad Magazine
- Glimpse Magazine
- Students Abroad, The U.S. State Department's website on a wide variety of study abroad concerns such as passports, visas, health and safety.
Resources on Culture-Shock, Returning from Study Abroad and Cultural Adaptation:
- The Art of Coming Home, Craig Storti, Intercultural Press. Available at http://www.interculturalpress.com
- The Psychology of Culture Shock, Colleen Ward; Stephen Bochner; Adrian Furhnam, Routledge, 2001.
- Survival Kit for Overseas Living, Robert L. Kohls, Intercultural Press. Available at http://www.interculturalpress.com
- Welcome Back to Clark, a guide to life after study abroad, published by the Study Abroad Programs Office. Contact us at 508-793-7363 for a copy.