Supervisor: Elio Chimento, x3790
The Physical Plant Electrical Department strives to provide the best possible service to students, faculty and staff in a professional and timely manner.
The Electrical Department Services include:
- Maintain electrical, telephone & data infrastructure to all University buildings
- Perform routine and emergency repairs on all lighting, outlets, and switches
- Install and maintain Fire Alarm Systems, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Conduct yearly Smoke Detector and Fire Alarm System Tests
- Maintain Emergency generators and emergency lighting
- Install electrical, telephone & data for department renovations and construction projects
- Provide temporary power and lighting for special events
- Maintain all outdoor lighting
The Electricians are located in their shop; which is located in the Basement of Wright Hall. The Electricians work Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm. You can contact the electricians through the Physical Plant department at extension 7566.