Frequently Asked Questions About Voicemail
Please find below several help documents that answer specific frequently asked questions concerning the usage of the new Unified Messaging Voicemail system. All of the documents are in PDF format.
- How do I reset my voicemail PIN (password)?
- How do I set up Voicemail for the first time?
- How do I access voice mail from Outlook?
- I don't want to "play" my voicemail on my computer speakers; can I listen to them on my phone without dialing in to the system?
- How can I access my voice mail from a telephone?
- I accidently deleted a voice message, can I retrieve it?
- What "commands" does the voicemail system understand?
- I am going on vacation and would like my coworker to be able to see my voicemail but not my email, is that possible?
- How can I change my greeting to let others know that I will be out of the office?
- The text in the Voice Mail Preview is confusing and sometimes silly, can I turn that off?
- I keep getting messages about "missed calls" can I turn that off?
- How do I transfer a live caller to another person's voice mail without ringing their phone?