Housing Complex Manager Selection
The Housing Complex Manager is a paraprofessional position for seasoned Resident Advisers who are interested in taking on more responsibility within the Residential Life and Housing Office, possibly to pursue a career in Higher Education administration, or to gain valuable skills for any career path. Candidates selected for one of three Housing Complex Manager positions will serve as Housing Complex Managers from August 1, 2013 through May 19, 2014.
Candidates for the Housing Complex Manager Position must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Senior, 5th year, or graduate student with at least 1 year (preferably 2) RA experience at Clark or an enrolled Graduate Student with at least 2 years comparable RA experience at another undergraduate institution.
- Should have and maintain a 3.0 or better GPA. Candidates below a 3.0GPA but above a 2.5GPA may apply but will need to be able to clearly demonstrate strong academic prowess and the ability to balance this significant responsibility with your academic endeavors to be considered. Candidates below a 2.5GPA are ineligible and will not be considered for the position.'
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong policy enforcement/conflict management skills
- Strong commitment to the position and to RLH. Housing Complex Managers may not hold other positions unless they are directly related to their academic curriculum.
For more details, as well as instructions for applying, please review the following:
All applications must be received by 5:00PM on Thursday, January 31st.