Clark's Off-Campus Housing Listing
Our apartment listing service is powered by Jump Off-Campus, and allows for postings to be listed anytime. Listings are viewable online through a map which lets users click on a given property to view details, email the landlord, etc. Postings are priced per month and includes photos. As a landlord, the advantages of this service are extensive: Some of the benefits include:
- No need to visit the RLH Office to post or pay for your listings, all can be done electronically online.
- No checks or cash necessary – pay instantly with your credit card or through your PayPal account – with no fees added.
- No deadlines to remember: Whenever you post begins a 30 day listing. If you want to post for longer, you can select multiple months as well.
- Even when your posting expires, or you rent the unit, your property information and photos (if applicable) remain in your account. Re-listing them is as simple as logging in and clicking activate.
- Edit your properties on the fly. If you change price, amenities, etc – you just need to login and make those adjustments.
- These listings appeal to potential tenants – they show the tenants photos of the property, and allow them to see the relationship of the property to campus or other rental units. Incoming graduate students who are not familiar with Clark can now figure out housing availability without physically visiting campus.
The Off-Campus listing can be found here: http://clarku.jumpoffcampus.com/
For questions or technical support posting your apartments please contact the Residential Life and Housing Office at 508-793-7453, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.