University housing for graduate students consists of spaces located in University houses (906, 914, 926 and 930 Main Street). All rooms are furnished and students will have a single room and share common areas, a bathroom and a kitchen.
906 Main Street - IDCE Social Change House
IDCE Students have priority placement in 906 Main Street. At 906 Main Street 14 students live together in an "open house" style - meaning that the entire house is shared by the residents with with shared kitchens and bathrooms on each floor. In addition to the 14 private bedrooms, 906 Main Street also features a common living room and a dedicated study area on the third floor. The house underwent a significant renovation in Summer 2014 and features new porches, exterior and interior paint, flooring, kitchen work, lighting upgrades, and many other improvements.
914 Main Street
914 Main Street is our most recently upgraded Graduate Housing which got new kitchens in 2012. 24 students live here in six different four-person apartment units. Each apartment has a nice common living room, a full kitchen and bathroom, and 4 single occupancy rooms. Rooms ending in 04 have a window out to the back porch, not the outdoors - perfect for students who are sensitive to noise from the city outside.
926 Main Street
926 Main Street is our largest Graduate House, but features the fewest students per apartment. 33 students live here in 11 different three-person apartment units. Each apartment shares a kitchen, dining area, and bathroom. One apartment unit in the building is open exclusively for 926 Main Residents as a dedicated study and community space.
930 Main Street
930 Main Street is our smallest Graduate House, and features three apartments, each a three-person apartment. Each apartment shares a kitchen, dining area, pantry and bathroom and has a single bedroom.
The top 10 reasons to choose graduate housing!
- Clark University Police addresses issues of safety.
- All utilities are included. No $700 oil bills to worry about. No suprise costs.
- Individual Contracts - No dealing with your roommates moving out and leaving you with their share of the rent, etc.
- Clark Physical Plant Staff makes repairs as needed 24/7.
- Graduate students from a various departments live together.
- Common rooms (bathroom, kitchen and lounge) cleaned by Clark University Physical Plant employees.
- Twelve-month accomodation available for no additional cost with Full-Year Contracts.
- Rooms are furnished and all have free wired and wireless internet and HD Cable.
- Free laundry facilities in each house.
- Houses are in close proximity to campus.