Residential Life and Housing

Requesting a Room Change

Room-Change Process

Students who wish to change rooms during the academic year should schedule a meeting with the Hall Director or Area Coordinator for your building. If you do not know who your specific professional staff member is, you can identify them through your My Housing account.