Services for Graduate Students
Please note that graduate students enrolled in the Graduate School of Management have access to career services through GSOM. Please contact Lisa Radomsky, Director of GSOM Career Services for more information.
Graduate students are welcome to use Career Services resources including:
- How to Guides: Tutorials for writing resumes, cover letters, curriculum vitae; conducting a job search; using the Alumni Online Community, etc.
- Online Resources: Websites for conducting your job or internship search and researching potential employers.
- Clark Recruiter: Clark's database of jobs, internships, and employers.
- Clark Connect: Database of all Clark alumni. Contact academic departments for alumni from your particular program.
- Career Services Events: You are welcome to attend as graduate students, but we encourage you to contact Career Services first to see if the event will be suitable for you and your goals.