Clark Career Services thanks you for your interest in our students. We offer many options for your recruiting needs.
- Do you want to post a job or internship for all Clark undergraduate students and alumni and/or for all students in the Liberal Arts Career NetWORK (LACN is a consortium of 30 prestigious liberal arts colleges throughout the country)?
- Curious about the process to set up on-campus recruiting, including interviewing, information sessions, or tabling in the University Center?
- Are you looking for a list of all on-campus and off-campus career events, including Clark's annual Career Fair in February?
- Interested in learning some fast facts about Clark students?
- Wondering about starting an internship program and the benefits of having interns?
- Do you need additional resources to assist you with coming on campus (AV, catering, directions)?
For more information or assistance with recruiting Clark students, please contact Barbara Zerillo, Assistant Director for Employer Relations at email@example.com or 508-793-7258.