- Meet with Academic Advisor and view the graduation requirements
- Review your degree plan.
- Review your core courses.
- Improve your GPA. Take advantage of workshops offered to improve your study skills, time management, and any other problems or issues.
- Attend workshops organized by Academic Advancement.
Involvement and Leadership Development
- Set up a meeting with a meeting with Career Services to discuss your career path.
- Update resume and have it reviewed by Career Services.
- Attend career-related seminars on resume writing, interviewing, job search strategies.
- Explore interests, abilities, and skills through seminars and academic courses.
- Visit the "How to guides" offered by Career Services.
- Explore part-time, internship or summer work opportunities.
- Talk to people in careers of particular interest.
- Seek internships related to academic major.
- Search for on campus employment.
- Continue to build your professional network.
- Print professional business cards for yourself.
- Work with your Financial Aid Counselor to make sure you are on track.
- View the merit based scholarships offered by Clark
- Check out our scholarship page for institutional scholarships and third-party scholarships you may be eligible to receive.
- Create a personal budget. Review and update it regularly.
- Learn about potential Graduate school programs
- Know the difference between the GRE, GMAT, MCAT and LSAT.
- Register and take the appropriate admission prep course and test.
- Review requirements for applications and deadlines.