LEEP Center Advising
LEEP Center Advising is designed to help you achieving your personal, professional and civic goals. You will learn the importance of cocurricular activities and will be prepared for experiential and postgraduate opportunities.
- All first-year students are assigned a LEEP Center adviser to guide them during their time at Clark.
- Sophomores, juniors and seniors can request an individual meeting with a LEEP Center adviser.
- Each semester, students will attend all-class meetings, where you will be encouraged to think about your goals and plans for the semester in a way that aligns your academic, cocurricular and extracurricular interests and activities.
- Regular workshops will be offered that correlate to the themes in the class meetings and focus on preparing you for cocurricular opportunities. Specific topics include:
- Interest exploration
- Leadership and personal skills development
- Academic support
- Experiential and cocurricular learning opportunities
- Preparation for post-baccalaureate possibilities