LEEP Center Advising
LEEP Center Advising is designed to help you achieve your personal, professional and civic goals. You will learn the importance of co-curricular activities and will be prepared for experiential and postgraduate opportunities.
- All first-year students are assigned a LEEP Center adviser to guide them during their time at Clark.
- Sophomores, juniors and seniors can request an individual meeting with a LEEP Center adviser.
- Each semester, students will attend all-class meetings, where you will be encouraged to think about your goals and plans for the semester in a way that aligns your academic, cocurricular and extracurricular interests and activities.
- Regular workshops will be offered that correlate to the themes in the class meetings and focus on preparing you for cocurricular opportunities. Specific topics include:
- Interest exploration
- Leadership and personal skills development
- Academic support
- Experiential and cocurricular learning opportunities
- Preparation for post-baccalaureate possibilities