The LEEP Center offers holistic student support and advising by connecting students with resources to align their academic and co-curricular interests and prepare them to be responsible and engaged members of our global society. At the LEEP Center, you will find staff who can help you explore your interests so you can begin to plan how to achieve your personal and academic goals at Clark and be prepared to take advantage of opportunities, whether in college or beyond.
- Congratulations to the 12 returning LEEP fellows who shared their summer experiences with the Clark community during the 2015 Hervey Ross LEEP Oratorical Contest. First place went to Gabby Seligman '16, with Jules Ochoa '16, and Themal Ellawala '17 taking second and third, respectively.
- Personal Statement Workshop: Tuesday, October 6, 6 p.m. in the LEEP Center. Applying for graduate school or other program and have to write a personal statement? Learn how to write a winning statement and get a quick evaluation of your draft.
- Study Abroad & Away Fair: Wednesday, October 7, 1-3 p.m. in Tilton Hall, UC. Come find out if studying abroad is right for you! Meet program representatives and returned students from the Clark Study Abroad and Away Programs around the world.
- PhotoVoice First Meeting: Thursday, October 8, 12 p.m. in the LEEP Center. PhotoVoice is a Clark Conversation on Diversity and Inclusion using photography as the means. Come learn more about this semester’s theme & photo gallery and join the photographic conversation. No experience required!
- 2015 Majors Fair: Wednesday, October 14, Tilton Hall, UC. The Majors Fair provides an opportunity for students to learn about the many different majors offered at Clark, and to speak with faculty representatives about the requirements of various majors, minors, programs, and concentrations.
- Alternative Spring Break Application Deadline: Submit your application to CEV@clarku.edu by 5:00pm on Thursday, October 15th. Join your fellow Clarkies for an alternative spring break in sunny Florida! This year, we’ll be volunteering with Habitat for Humanity’s Collegiate Challenge program. Any Clark undergraduate student is welcome to apply, so tell your friends and get ready for a spring break you’ll never forget.
- 2015 LEEP Fellows Final Report and Reflection Information. LEEP Fellows are expected to submit a final report and final reflection on their experience. These documents should be uploaded to Qualtrics no later than September 18, 2015.