The LEEP Center offers holistic student support and advising by connecting students with resources to align their academic and co-curricular interests and prepare them to be responsible and engaged members of our global society. At the LEEP Center, you will find staff who can help you explore your interests so you can begin to plan how to achieve your personal and academic goals at Clark and be prepared to take advantage of opportunities, whether in college or beyond.
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: Monday, November 30 from 2-8 pm in Higgins University Center. Sign up for an appointment online!
- MindsetGo Information Session: Monday, November 30 from 5:30-7 p.m. in Lurie Conf. Room, UC. CEO Mark Altman will be on campus to discuss his company and job opportunities as well as offer coaching to students on interviewing and marketing yourself.
- Worcester Connections Family Resource Center of YOU, Inc. Concourse Table : Tuesday, December 1. from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Higgins University Center.
- LEEP Projects Information Session: Thursday, December 3 from 4-5 p.m. in The LEEP Center. LEEP Projects are a great way to take the skills that you've learned in your courses at Clark and apply them to real-life work, research, or internship experience. Learn how you can get started developing your own project, project tips and deadlines, available resources and more.
- Clinton Global Initiative University: CGIU is a consortium of colleges and universities that support, mentor, and provide seed funding to students on their campus looking to address issues focused on education, environment and climate change, peace and human rights, poverty alleviation, or public health. Clark joined CGI U this year and is proud to support Clark students in their desire to create positive social change on campus, in our local community, and around the world. The deadline to apply for CGI U has been extended to December 4th and the conference takes place April 1-3rd, 2016, while the projects typically take place during summer break. If you would like more information about the application process or project parameters for CGI U, please contact Micki Davis.
- Road Trips to the Real World: The "Road Trips to the Real World" program is a series of employer site visits during winter break, sponsored by the Eastern Association of Colleges and Employers (EACE). A site visit is your opportunity to learn first-hand about a career field, network with employers, and explore internship and job opportunities. The site visits will run January 4-15, and are only $10. You will only need to provide your own transportation. Take a look, registration is open! Limited spots are available, register early! Deadline to register is December 4.
- Life after Clark Conference for Class of 2016: Saturday, January 23, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open exclusively to the Class of 2016, this full day event will include presentations and hands-on workshops including: Deciding What to do After Graduation; Getting Started on Your Job Search; Making LinkedIn Work for You; Preparing to Interview. You must register no later than Friday, January 8. Seats are limited, so sign up early!