The LEEP Center offers holistic student support and advising by connecting students with resources to align their academic and co-curricular interests and prepare them to be responsible and engaged members of our global society. At the LEEP Center, you will find staff who can help you explore your interests so you can begin to plan how to achieve your personal and academic goals at Clark and be prepared to take advantage of opportunities, whether in college or beyond.
- College for Social Innovation Information Sessions: February 8, 3-4 p.m. Persky. Do you want to make a difference learning and working in Boston for a semester? The College for Social Innovation offers a fully-credited, residential study-away program, Semester in the City, that gives you an opportunity to address current social issues while developing essential skills that will prepare you for life after graduation.
- LEEP Project & Proposal Writing Information Session: Thursday, February 4 from 5-6 p.m. in The LEEP Center. Come learn how to get started developing your project, project tips and deadlines, available resources, and how to write a clear, concise, and thorough proposal.
- Center For EcoTechnology (CET) Information Session: Tuesday, February 9 from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. in Lurie Conference Room, UC. CET works to help people & businesses in MA save energy and reduce waste. They are currently looking to fill their EcoFellowship for the summer.
- Exploring Summer Options: Tuesday, February 9 from 2 – 3 p.m. in the LEEP Center. What will you do this summer? First-years and sophomores will benefit from this workshop on finding worthwhile summer opportunities. *This is part of the Exploration Series of workshops
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: Tuesday, February 8 from 2-8 pm in Higgins University Center. Sign up for an appointment online! Fiat Lux will also be taking sign-ups in the UC during lunch and dinner on Feb. 2, 3, 4, and 8th.
- LinkedIn Professional Headshots: Wednesday, February 10 from 11 – 3 p.m. in Rosenblatt, UC. In conjunction with the 2016 Career and Internship Fair, Clark students have the opportunity to take FREE professional headshots courtesy of Career Services. Use your headshot to upgrade your LinkedIn profile and create a stronger personal brand and professional online presence. Limited spots available, sign up ASAP!
- Gilman Award Information Session: Wednesday, February 10 from 2 – 3 p.m. in Prouty Conference Room. Studying Abroad? Learn more about the Gilman Scholarship and how to create a competitive application.
- Welcome Back Waffles & Cocoa with the Writing Center: Thursday, February 11 from 2 – 3:30 p.m. in the LEEP Center. Come visit the Writing Center and have some waffles and cocoa! See the space, meet the consultants, and make an appointment.
- Fall 2016 & Academic Year 2016-17 study abroad applications due February 15, 2016. If you have not met with an advisor in the Study Abroad Office, please call 508-793-7363 to schedule an office or phone appointment. Be sure to discuss your plans with your Faculty Advisor.