- Massachusetts Society of CPAs’ site devoted to students taking accounting: This site has detailed information for students who are currently taking accounting courses and intend to sit for the CPA exam in the future.
- The authoritative source for rules governing the CPA exam and license in Massachusetts: These are in 252 (CMR) 2.00: Requirements for Certification:
- Massachusetts Board of Public Accountancy: Frequently Asked Questions
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA): This is the association of governmental public accounting licensing boards of all U. S states and territories. The site includes information on all state boards, including Massachusetts. You can find out about CPA requirements and regulations of any state you may be interested in applying for a CPA certificate. This organization also checks education credentials of CPA candidates for the state CPA boards.
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs: Organization of accounting professionals who hold CPA certification. This site includes useful information about current developments in accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA): The largest and most influential accounting organization, the AICPA site incorporates information about the accounting profession, new accounting standards and CPA exam and many other related issues. AICPA is one of the partners in establishing and providing CPA exam logistics to different state CPA boards.
- New York State Society of CPA: One of the largest and most active state societies. The web page offers a number of resources for practicing accountants and accounting students.
- Massachusetts CPA Examination and License:
Forms to apply for CPA examination and License in Massachusetts
- Sample CPA Test and Tutorial