Immunization and Health Forms
Complete required health forms (Full-Time Students Only)
Massachusetts State Law requires all full-time students who enroll in one of the State's public or private colleges or universities to be immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, measles, mumps and rubella, hepatitis B and meningitis. To ensure that you comply with the health requirements of the State, please review the following information and complete and return the necessary forms as soon as possible:
- Immunizations Introduction
- Graduate Student Immunization Record
- Tuberculosis Risk Questionnaire
- Meningococcal Disease and Vaccination Sheet/Waiver Form
Health Insurance Requirement
Massachusetts State Law mandates that all full-time students must purchase the school sponsored health plan or show proof of comparable coverage in an alternative health plan in order to enroll in Massachusetts colleges and universities. Clark's Student Health Insurance Plan provides comprehensive coverage and benefits to students. If a student has an alternate health plan with comparable coverage under his/her parents' insurance, the student may request a waiver from participating in the college sponsored student health plan. However, for an alternate health plan to be comparable to the qualifying student health plan:
- The plan must provide to the student reasonable comprehensive coverage of health services, including preventive and primary care, emergency services, hospitalization benefits, ambulatory patient services, and mental health services throughout the school year.
- The services covered under the alternate health plan must be reasonably accessible for all health services to the student in the area where the student attends school. In addition, a school may not waive participation for students with coverage from insurance carriers outside the U.S. and coverage by foreign National Health Service programs.
For information about health insurance for international students, a waiver checklist, and FAQs, please click here.