Application for degree
Please note the Application for Degree is accessed through your CUWEB account.
As part of preparation for graduation, all students must complete the online Application for Degree. Submitting this form by the deadline indicated below is important, since we use it to confirm your status, your degree, and (very important!) how you want your name to appear on your diploma. If for any reason you do not complete your degree requirements in the semester you first indicate, please contact the Registrar's Office. Students who fail to complete the form during the open application period must wait until the next open period and will not be eligible to graduate until the next graduation date.
To complete the form:
1. Log on to CUWEB using your Clark credentials (www.clarku.edu go to ClarkYOU LOGIN)
2. In CUWEB, click on Main Menu
3. Click on the Registrar's Office, Student Accounts and Financial Aid link
4. Click on Student Records
5. Click on Application for Degree
6. Read and follow the instructions carefully
If you have any questions or problems when filling out the form, please contact the Registrar's Office at 508-793-7426.