|10:00 - 10:50 am
- Admissions overview from Ethan Bernstein, Director of Graduate Admissions
- Introduction to IDCE from Ellen Foley, Ph.D., Director of International Development, Community, and Environment
- Introduction to IDCE Signatures from
Laurie Ross, Ph.D., Assistant Director of International Development, Community, and Environment
|1:00 - 2:00 pm
||Program Information Sessions, hosted by Program Directors
- International Development and Social Change
Professor Jude Fernando, Ph.D.
- Community Development and Planning
Professor Ramon Borges-Mendez, Ph.D.
- Environmental Science and Policy
Professor Timothy Downs, D.Env.
- GIS for Development and Environment
Professor Yelena Ogneva-Himmelberger, Ph.D.