We encourage you to use the following checklist to make sure that you are taking care of all the different steps you will need to take before you arrive on campus. If you have any questions about the checklist, please contact us.
Pre-arrival Check list
- If you are an international student, make sure you have all your documents (sent in the mail by Clark) ready to travel and enter the US. If you have questions, please contact the International Student and Scholars Office (ISSO).
- Complete required immunization forms and get necessary immunizations. If you will need to have additional immunizations, make sure to schedule an appointment with your doctor as soon as you can.
- If you had not finished your undergraduate or graduate degree at the time of your application, have your final official transcripts (and certificate of graduation, if applicable) sent to the Graduate Admissions Office.
- Sign up for health insurance, or have your health insurance requirement waived.
- Get familiar with your student account; make sure you have paid your first-semester tuition bill.
- Make arrangements for housing at Clark (if needed).
- Consider signing up for a dining plan at Clark (if needed).
- If your arriving by air, make arrangements to get to campus from the airport.
- Check out Clark's campus map.
- Pack! Don't forget important documents, medications, directions and contact information.
On campus options for the summer are different than during the normal school year. If you are arriving during the summer and would like to live on campus, please contact Residential Life and Housing.