If you already have an appointment with the Mens Coping Project and need directions to our facility, click here.
If you live in the Worcester area and are interested in participating in the Mens Coping Project, please call us at 508-421-3777. Leave a message including your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you. Someone will call you back and will ask you a number of questions to see if you qualify for the research study. Please note that we are looking for certain types of men, so while many men will be asked to participate, not all men will qualify at this time.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in the Mens Coping Project includes:
1. Completing a brief phone interview.
2. Completing a series of surveys that ask about different aspects of your life.
3. Being contacted one week, one month, and three months later and completing another brief series of surveys.
4. Some men may receive personalized feedback based on their answers to the surveys and the interviews.
5. All participants will be compensated for their time.
Please note that this is not a treatment study. If you are interested in receiving counseling or other treatment, we can provide you with a list of practitioners in the Worcester area.