The best way to learn science is to do science:
- Join research teams.
- Learn firsthand the excitement of scientific discovery and how to use state-of-the-art technologies.
- Perhaps become co-author on publications in scientific journals.
- Faculty get to know you and can thereby write more meaningful and specific letters of recommendations.
You can participate in research in many ways:
- Research-oriented courses;
- Independent study;
- Internships at UMass Medical Center or biotechnology companies;
- Summer fellowships at Clark;
- Summer fellowships at many other universities and research
institutions around the country.
Learn more on the Research Opportunities page.