Apply to the Ph.D. Program
If you would like to apply, you may either write the Department of Economics at 950 Main St. in Worcester, Massachusetts 01610-1477 or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Students applying to the program should have scores from the Graduate Record Examinations available by the time the application is submitted. Please note that application forms can be downloaded from this web site. Completed applications must be submitted in paper form. Applications sent as an e-mail attachment or by Fax transmission will not be accepted, nor will they be returned.
Your complete application will include:
- completed economics graduate application form
- statement of purpose
- official transcripts from any undergraduate and graduate work
- three confidential letters of recommendation
- GRE and TOEFL (if applicable) sent directly from ETS to Clark University (school code 3279, GRE dept code 1801, TOEFL dept code 84)
- application fee of $60 payable to Clark University
The deadline for applying is February 1. Please ensure that all completed materials are received by that time. The Department will provide applicants with confirmation of the receipt of materials. It is most useful if all application materials are submitted together in one envelope and in a timely manner.
Application Forms and other requisite information regarding graduate program is available for download in PDF files. Please click on the relevant link below. PDF documents can be viewed/printed using Adobe Acrobat reader. (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.)