2017: Celebrating 75 years of co-ed Clark
This year, we mark the 75th anniversary of Clark admitting women to the undergraduate program. Join us throughout the year as we celebrate the amazing women and men who challenged convention and helped shape the institution’s very foundation.
Stay up to date on our social media channels and plan to join us for the campus celebration on
Oct. 28, 2017.
- Luncheon reception
- Panels and discussions with alumni and faculty
- Performances by the Clark Bars and Counterpoints
- Conversation with Sharon Krefetz
- Student posters and documentary
- And more!
* Subject to change. Check back here for the most up-to-date information.
Past Anniversary Events
On Oct. 1, 2016, we recognized 40 years of outstanding women’s volleyball at Clark. Current student-athletes, past and present coaches and our alumnae gathered at the Kneller Athletic Center to share stories, celebrate wins, and cheer for our Cougars. View photos on Flickr.